If you are looking for a fun and effective way to exercise in the water, you should check out the aqua fitness programme at SAFRA Choa Chu Kang. Aqua fitness is a low-impact, high-intensity workout that can improve your cardiovascular health, muscle strength, flexibility and balance.
At SAFRA Choa Chu Kang, we have a range of aqua fitness programmes to suit your needs and preferences. Whether you want to burn calories, tone your muscles, or just have fun, we have something for you. Here are some of the programmes we offer:
- Aqua Aerobics: This is a classic water workout that involves rhythmic movements and exercises to music. You will use water resistance and buoyancy to challenge your body and improve your fitness level. Aqua aerobics is suitable for all ages and abilities, as you can adjust the intensity and speed according to your own pace.
- Aqua Tabata: This is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) programme that consists of 20 seconds of hard work followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated for eight cycles. You will perform various exercises such as squats, lunges, jumps, kicks and punches in the water, using equipment such as noodles and dumbbells. Aqua Tabata is ideal for those who want to boost their metabolism, burn fat and increase their endurance.
- FloatFit: This is a unique programme that uses a floating mat called the AquaBase. You will perform exercises such as planks, burpees, squats and mountain climbers on the unstable surface, which will challenge your core stability and balance. FloatFit is a fun and innovative way to train your whole body and improve your coordination.
- Acquapole: This is another innovative programme that uses a vertical pole fixed to the pool floor. You will perform exercises such as spins, flips, kicks and dips on the pole, using your own body weight and water resistance. Acquapole is a great way to tone your upper body, lower body and core muscles, as well as enhance your agility and flexibility.
- Aqua Spinning: This is a programme that uses specially designed bikes submerged in the water. You will pedal against the water resistance, following the instructor's cues and music. Aqua spinning is a low-impact but high-energy workout that can improve your cardiovascular health, leg strength and endurance.
As you can see, we have a wide variety of aqua fitness programmes at SAFRA Choa Chu Kang that can cater to your fitness goals and interests. Whether you're a member or not, you can join any of our classes and enjoy the benefits of water exercise. Plus, we have a special deal for you: you can now sign up for individual classes. And the more classes you buy, the more free classes you get! For every 5 classes you buy, you get 1 free class. For every 8 classes you buy, you get 2 free classes. And you can mix and match the classes as you like. To register, simply visit the SAFRA website or app and choose your preferred classes. Don't miss this opportunity to have fun and stay fit with our aqua fitness programmes!
MORE LOCATIONS COMING UP!
We are also taking this opportunity to inform you that our aqua fitness classes will be expanding to two more locations: SAFRA Jurong and SAFRA Toa Payoh. This means you have more options to enjoy our fun and effective workouts in the water.
But we need your help to make this happen. We want to tailor our programmes to suit your needs and preferences. That's why we are conducting a survey to find out what kind of aqua fitness classes you are interested in.
By taking part in this survey, you will not only help us shape our future offerings, but also stand a chance to win a free trial class. This is a great opportunity to experience the benefits of aqua fitness and join our community of happy and healthy members.
So don't wait any longer. Fill out this survey form now and get ready to dive into a new fitness adventure with us!