WHAT WE OFFER
We got it covered
SWIM GROUP CLASS
Discover swimming with
a group of friends.
Group class refers to a class with with a mixed group of swimmers. The class is opened for other students to join in as long as the class is not full. Swimmers can enjoy the lesson while making new friends at the same time.
- Consistent class schedule.
- Affordable fee.
- Beneficial for swimmers who learn better through peers (peer learning).
SWIM PRIVATE CLASS
Get the most attention from the coach
Private class refers to a class with an allocated coach to a specific group of swimmers. The class is not opened for any other swimmers to join, so the group of students enjoy exclusive attention from the coach every lesson.
- Flexible class schedule.
- Fixed group of students.
- Beneficial for students who are shy or introvert.
- Beneficial for students who require attention.
SWIMSAFER 2.0 ASSESSMENT
All you need for the assessment
Do you wish to know the swimming competency of yourself or someone around you? We provide a comprehensive SwimSafer 2.0 assessment for you.
- National swimming programme recognised by Sport Singapore and Ministry of Education.
- Sense of achievement for completing each stage.
High intensity interval workout
A full body class which includes squats, mountain climbers and lunges. FloatFit HIIT classes provide levels of difficulty to suit all abilities.
Fun and fitness on water
An action-packed class designed to motivate children to stay active and maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle. Children is recommended to be 8+ years and comfortable with water.
GET MORE INFORMATION
Let us know what you wish to know.